This compelling book intertwines the life stories of four advanced spiritual masters of Kriya Yoga with the experiences of a young woman traveller after she arrives in Varanasi, India and decides to learn some yoga.
As a complete beginner, hoping to get into shape, Heidi Wyder does not realise that a life-changing spiritual journey is about to begin…
Returning to the source of Kriya Yoga, Wyder chronicles her personal progress on the much sought-after meditation technique from the beginner’s perspective, whilst exploring issues such as:
– What is the key to lasting inner peace and happiness?
– How were Jesus and other spiritual masters able to heal?
– What are the secrets behind levitation and walking on water?
– What is the difference between prayer and meditation?
– Why should a master with supernatural powers hide these from the general public?
– How to recognise the original Kriya method.
Buy At Amazon:
Buy at Bol.com:
This is Heidi Wyder’s, the author’s website: